Flotespace Cancellation Policy
If the host needs to cancel the booking
If the host has to cancel a booking for any reason, Flotespace will endeavour to find a replacement boat of similar style and capacity to complete the charter. If Flotespace is unable to find a replacement boat, guests are entitled to a full refund.
Alternatively, Flotespace offers a 12 month voucher equal to the value of your booking which you can use to reschedule your experience, subject to availability.
If you need to cancel the booking
- More than 60 days prior – Deposit will be refunded less a $500 management fee if another booking is secured for the same date and time for the same value. If another booking is not secured, the deposit is not refundable.
- Between 60-28 days prior – Deposit is non-refundable.
- 28 – 14 days prior – Total monies paid are not refundable. Consideration will be given to food, staff and boat costs incurred due to cancellation.
- Less than 14 days prior – Full payment is non-refundable.
Covid related incidents
- Reduced capacity on boats
Due to government regulations, boats are currently operating at a reduced capacity calculated on a square metre (sqm) basis and the layout of the boat. Please check with our team for the current capacity of your preferred boat.
- In the event of a lockdown
In most cases, boats are offering a free reschedule for a 12 month period. Please note, this is at the discretion of the boat owner/operator in relation to key event dates such as NYE. Please contact [email protected] for information relating to a key event date to discuss rescheduling and/or refunds.