If the host needs to cancel the booking
If the host has to cancel a booking for any reason, Flotespace will endeavour to find a replacement boat of similar style and capacity to complete the charter. If Flotespace is unable to find a replacement boat, guests are entitled to a full refund.
Alternatively, Flotespace offers a 12 month voucher equal to the value of your booking which you can use to reschedule your experience, subject to availability. Please also note seasonal pricing and increased rates may apply.
If you need to cancel the booking
- More than 60 days prior – Deposit will be refunded less a $500 management fee if another booking is secured for the same date and time for the same value. If another booking is not secured, the deposit is not refundable.
- Between 60-28 days prior – Deposit is non-refundable.
- 28 – 14 days prior – Total monies paid are not refundable. Consideration will be given to food, staff and boat costs incurred due to cancellation.
- Less than 14 days prior – Full payment is non-refundable.
Covid related incidents
- Reduced capacity on boats – Due to government regulations, boats are currently operating at a reduced capacity calculated on a square metre (sqm) basis and the layout of the boat. Please check with our team for the current capacity of your preferred boat.
- In the event of a lockdown – In most cases, boats are offering a free reschedule period (this can vary boat to boat). Please note, this is at the discretion of the boat owner/operator in relation to key event dates. Please contact [email protected] for information relating to a key event date to discuss rescheduling and/or refunds. Please also note seasonal pricing and increased rates may apply.